EVICTION PROTECTION GUARANTEE
Evictions can cost $500.00-$2500.00
Even great tenants run into problems. Is it likely you will have to evict your tenant? No, but if you
draw the unfortunate luck of having to do so, you don’t want to get stuck with eviction costs, vacancy
cost and turnover repairs all at the same time.
For only $14.00 per month you will be enrolled in our eviction protection
program which will cover the following expenses in the event we have to evict your tenant.
- Preparing the non-payment notice
- Filing fees and time to draft Summons and Complaint
- Attending First Appearance to reach a settlement or set a court date.
- Filing fees and time to draft Notice of Restitution.
- Filing Fees and time to draft Sheriff Lockout Notice
- Time to coordinate Sheriff Lockout and attend Lockout in-person.
This program has never been more valuable.
The City of Portland is trying to make it easier for criminals to rent your property while making it
harder for you to check their background. Below are links to some recent articles.
City Wants to End Renter Background Checks
Chloe Eudaly Plans to Reform Renter Screening Criteria
How do enroll?
It’s easy, when completing your Property Management Agreement simply initial the box “Eviction Protection”.
*Sleep Sound Property Management, Inc. will only offer eviction protection coverage for tenancies where
Sleep Sound Property Management, Inc. procured and screened the tenant.