How to Apply for Our Property
We understand that the application process can be overwhelming at times. To help make these process smoother please read and follow this information carefully.
Submitting Your Application
For your application to be considered first in line you must complete the following.
- You or a proxy must see the property. Please be on-time. If you are more than 15 minutes late we will have to go to the next showing.
- You must complete an application (applications are processed a on first come, first serve basis)
- Everyone over 18 must apply within 24 hours of the first applicant in your household
- Pay application fee of $50.00 per applicant. Cosigners pay $35.00 per applicant.
Note: You may apply before seeing the property which can help reserve your place in line if you come to the first showing. For example, if the first showing is on Tuesday at 2pm and you apply on Monday (and are first to apply) and you attend Tuesday’s showing then you will be first in line. Application fees are non-refundable.
Processing Your Application
In order to comply with all fair housing laws all applicants must meet the same criteria. Because we have often times multiple people who have applied for a property it is critical that
- Notify your landlord we will be call so they are reduce to provide a reference
- Have all documentation needed to show proof of income
Note: A third-party provider handles the screening process. We will update you when your application is complete or if we need additional information from you. We are unable to give you regular updates due to application volume.
If you are approved you are required to pay the deposit within 2 business days and sign an execution agreement. This is a strict timeline. If you cannot complete both items we will offer the property to the next applicant. We will hold property up to 14 days from your approval. Please communicate with us as soon as possible. Time is of the essence.
If you are not approved, you will receive an adverse action letter via email.