Residential Management Services
There is more to being a landlord than collecting rent.
Free yourself from the stresses of day to day property management. As your property manager we will help you navigate the rental landscape using our systems and expertise to increase your return and minimize your liability.
The benefit of working with a strong management company means shorter vacancies, longer term tenants and lower turnover costs.
We shorten your homes time on the market by spotlighting your property using curb signs, online video tours, syndicating ads on heavily trafficked rental websites (Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, Hotpads, etc) and by promptly responding to inquiries.
Comprehensive Tenant Screening
Not all screening methods are equal. Most horror stories about nightmare tenants are the result of inadequate or no screening at all. Proper screening is a powerful tool and the way we make sure we start off with the right person.
- Extensive Background Check (Federal, State & County Records).
- Credit report and credit Score
- Rental History Review
- Employment and Income Verification
- Eviction History Check
- National Sex Offender Registry Check
For a complete list of our criteria click here.
Inquire About Our Services
No one’s memory is perfect. We protect your property by thoroughly documentation the condition of the home before the tenant moves in and after they move-out.
- Full Exterior and Interior Room by Room Written Report
- We take on average 300 digital photos per 1000 Square Feet.
We track your expenses so you don’t have to.
- Monthly Statement on Property Sent on the 20th of the month
- 1099-MISC sent at the end of each tax year
- Access to statements and financials 24/7 through owner portal
Repairs & Maintenance
We use both In-house maintenance technicians and outside contractors to make sure repairs and turnover tasks are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Competitive pricing negotiated with vendors
- We don’t markup vendor invoices
- Emergency On-call Service 24/7
Rental Collection & Disbursements
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month
- We verify the funds are sufficient
- We send you funds electronically by direct deposit
On the rare occasion that someone does not pay rent we will immediately send them a non-payment notice of termination. If they do not pay by that date we are prepared to evict them. An Eviction can cost you between $200 and $1500.
- Strict Payment Policy
- We Send the Proper Notice
- We Will File the Summons & Complaint
- We will go to First Appearance
For clients who are enjoy extra peace of mind we do offer Eviction Protection. For $10/mo. per unit we will cover the cost of evicting the tenant up to a trial. If a trial is requested we turn over the case to an attorney.
Management Fees Clear & Simple (*Multiple Property Discounts Available)
When trusting your most valuable asset to someone you want to make sure you pick the right company. When evaluating your options price should not be the only factor to consider.
We offer unparalleled service. We are not the economy solution, but we are the best solution. Doing things RIGHT requires constant and up-to-date training and staff retention.
|Leasing||50% of one month’s Rent ($750 minimum & $1,250 maximum)|
|Monthly Management Fee||10% of rent ($150 minimum)|